Submit the (FAFSA)
Even if you think you’re not likely to qualify for need-based aid, it’s still a good idea to apply. If you complete your FAFSA and will start attending LCSC in the fall semester, you'll receive a financial aid notification in early spring, If you will start attending LCSC in the fall semester, you'll receive a financial aid notification in early winter. These notifications will direct you to view and accept your financial aid package on WarriorWeb.
- Priority deadline (fall semester start): March 1st
- Priority deadline (spring semester start): November 1st
av天堂2015影音先锋|狠恨爱色天使|大香蕉综合|哥哥干哥哥色LCSC provides access to a wide variety of institutional scholarships, out-of-state tuition scholarships/waivers, and outside funding opportunities. Scholarships are available for various majors, minority students, first-year students, transfer students, and non-traditional students.
- Priority deadline: March 1st
Watch Out for Offer Letters
Students generally have two weeksav天堂2015影音先锋|狠恨爱色天使|大香蕉综合|哥哥干哥哥色 to return offer letters before aid is canceled.
- Log onto WarriorWeb.
- Print the Award Letter Checklist and use it as a guide.
- Your Award Letter needs to be signed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office within two weeks.
- You cannot accept your financial aid electronically.
Pay for College
Visit our Student Account Services website to view payment options and important dates and deadlines.av天堂2015影音先锋|狠恨爱色天使|大香蕉综合|哥哥干哥哥色 For more information, please contact Student Account Services at email@example.com or (208) 792-2790.